Monday 14 March 2011

Sweets for my sweet

As my family and friends know desert is my specialty. 
I love to mix recipes around and create something new and extraordinary.
The hardest part is when I mix it around the taste must be equal if not it would turn out to be a disaster but most of my deserts end up extravagant. Here are some shots to prove it.









Well first up is the Tiramisu,
from what I heard
its like heaven in a cup...















This is the lime jelly,
it is topped with ice cream on top,
and is just right for people with a small appetite.














Lastly the banana trifle,
infused with caffeine, cake, mousse
and of course yummy bananas







The deserts that I experiment at home are as luscious as you can ever imagine

This is the banana and chocolate trifle pudding



Strawberry Jelly Trifle




Strawberry Chocolate



Well they're all something different come over and try or you could contact us and order a day earlier
I promise you wont be disapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment